# of kids?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by morganslil1, Feb 20, 2008.

1. morganslil1

morganslil1 Guest

Nov 12, 2007
    I talked to the lady I bought my Nubian's from she said that the lines Jesse comes from has been know to have sextuplets :shocked: Is the # of kids determined by family lines ?

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I think it has to do with does lines.

3. morganslil1

morganslil1 Guest

Nov 12, 2007
    Oh fudge we could have an interesting future. :doh: :girl: :baby: :boy: :girl: :baby: :boy:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Is this doe currently bred?Does she look too have sextuplets(unless it's to early to tell.)?

5. morganslil1

morganslil1 Guest

Nov 12, 2007
    Jesse is a FF and due in april. Her mom had trips last year and even bigger this year.

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    O.k.so let me get this straight her mom only had trips but some of her ancestors have sextuplets?In that case I doubt she will but it is always possible.

7. morganslil1

morganslil1 Guest

Nov 12, 2007
    I would be fine with just twins.But I'm glad she let me know about sextuplets.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I'm sure it would be a very rare accurance but you never know - hehe

Both Bandit and Sweet Pea are one of triplets and Sweet Pea is only 2 1/2 months along and already showing....... I'm hoping for at least twins :D

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Tilly was the only doe in a set of triplets, Hank has a twin sister and Tilly has freshened 3 times with twins...this was and is her only set of triplets. Binky is a twin and freshened twice with twins, Bootsie is a twin and has twins, triplets and singles, Angel has a twin brother and has had a single. I think it depends on what the doe feels like giving..lol :p