The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
goat girl x0x0
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor little Josh has left to join Tom at the Rainbow Bridge :(
We thought he was going to get better but this morning he was just in a very bad way and we knew it was his time.
He was a special boy, always looking for cuddles and pats and attention, loved sitting on my lap and being a goofball, chewing my clothes, jewellery, hair. Very hard to say goodbye for the second time in a month. :( sorry about the photo spam, he was very good at looking cute for the camera :)

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Wow, I am really, really sorry to hear about your precious babies. :( Now they will be together forever and free. Rest in peace.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Noooooooo........ I am so sorry... I saw this and my heart just sank. I know how much you loved them. Beautiful boys, I guess your two boys and my two boys can hang over the Rainbow Bridge

·
Registered
30,575 Posts
Im so sorry...what a doll he was!! and camera clown ...Hugs

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Oh how heartbreaking.:( I am so sorry that you lost your boys. They were a couple of little darlings and you loved them well.

·
1,983 Posts
Oh Alyssa... I'm so sorry :( I was so excited for you when you FINALLY got your babies, now I'm heart broken for you too. I wish you didn't live on the other side of the world so I could give you a big hug! You and your boys are in my thoughts today.

·
2,203 Posts
Oh no! :(

What happened? :(

·
goat girl x0x0
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone <3

I honestly thought he was going to pull through as well, but he went downhill out of nowhere and was in a lot of pain. :( I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore, it's so hard to see.

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
So sorry:( Sending over prayers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts