Off to the State Fair

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by sweetgoats, Sep 2, 2010.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well, I have a vet appointment for a health check at 8:15 am, then it is off to the Colorado State Fair.

I have really cut down the number of goats I am taking. this year I am only taking 7. WOW, I will not know what to do with myself.

I just hope I can start to feel better and start getting over this sinus infection before I leave tomorrow.

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Have fun and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hopefully you feel better soon.... are you on antibiotics?

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Wow! How exciting! Good Luck to you and I sure hope you get to feeling better! Only 7 huh? I think I'd go crazy taking 2 LOL But maybe you'll find some time to enjoy and look around a bit? I love fairs, but admit I haven't been to a state fair in.............MANY YEARS :( I've always wanted to go to the KY state fair, BUT, they have it after school starts, so it's hard to go.

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Good luck Lori.....I hope you feel better.

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thanks. I will have fun, I always do. I love getting together with my Cashmere fiends and just having a ball. Yes it is a show and competition but we are always happy for each other.

I just posted a bit ago on face book. I always donate awards to the show, and I realized on the way home that I did not get the awards in yet. So I called them to tell them they had better be delivered tomorrow and I would have someone come pick them up. HOPE, they never did them and they said they tried to contact me via email. WRONG. I check it all day and I check my spam. PLUS they have my phone number. :veryangry: :angry:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh wow ....I hope it gets all straightened out.....have a good time at the show.....and I hope you feel better... :hug: :thumb: