The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Austin, I love the Goat Spot and come here quite often. However, today the top ad on my sidebar included a nude woman from the waist up that offered me a chance to "play for free; no download necessary". I am not (yet) a supporting member, so I don't mind having ads in the sidebar. But THAT ad I could do without!

·
Registered
10,755 Posts
Was it a cartoon woman or a real woman? I have seen an ad with a scantily clad cartoon woman that says play for free for men only. But I haven't seen one with a nude woman.

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,979 Posts
I saw the same ad on another one of my forums. It was a bit raunchy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Personally, I think the Pile of Goat Shirts at the top of my page is offensive to me.

Just my opinion...

·
Super Moderator
32,154 Posts
Personally, I think the Pile of Goat Shirts at the top of my page is offensive to me.

Just my opinion...

An uncomfortable play on words, yes...

·
Registered
10,755 Posts
Austin I managed to get the URL it is called League of Angels and when I saw it; it was an animated woman's torso with a tiny bra over the breasts. It wasn't nude and it wasn't a real woman. The animation is pretty realistic though. It says Play for free under the picture and then no download necessary. So I think it is the same advertiser as the other's saw just a slightly different look. Anyway here is the URL
http://vda.gtarcade.com/?q=131210UbxRC0X&sid=1626414253

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.