Offer: Purina buy 3, Get 1 Free Coupon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by luvmygoats, Dec 3, 2007.

1. luvmygoats

luvmygoats New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Western New York
    The coupon will expire at the end of this month. Only 1 feed store in our area sells Purina so I'll send it to anyone that can use it. Hubby wants to keep our babys on the Dumor feed. Hope someone can use it. I hate to let these things go to waste. We trade poultry feed coupons on a regulas basis with people on our chicken board. It's lots of fun!Backyard chickens

Gina

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Gina, does it have to be for goat grain?

3. luvmygoats

luvmygoats New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Western New York
    Prina

Hi Lori,
    This coupon is for 50lb Purina goat chow, 25lb Purina goat mineral, or 50lb Purina show chow for goats. I don't remember where it came from, but its been stuck to my bulletin board for at least a couple months. I would have used it myself but hubby says it is best to keep them on what they are used to. (I don't know enought yet to argue that point. LOL
    I also have a coupon for Purina poultry feed. It's the one that comes in the Poultry Press every month. I just swithced from Purina feed because I found another source that costs less. I just purchaed enough of that feed to last till January. I always liked purina and saved alot of money by using their coupons. Our feed store is awsome and are always willing to take coupons and order whatever you need. Heck they will even deliver.

Gina

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    bummer I already bought my minerals and wont need that much for quite some time.

5. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    We use purina and are due to buy minerals too. I will PM you.