Officially expecting..woohoo!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Nov 8, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Angel hasn't come into her expected heat......Bred with Teddy October 16th and the 21st....babies due at 145 on 3/10 and 3/15

Binky was bred with Mavrick October 19th......heat due yesterday..NO SIGNS!! :leap: So I can hope for doelings on day 145...March 13th!!

Hopefully they give me at least a day between births!!! I am super excited...Binky's babies will be the first kids to carry my herd name/tattoo! :stars:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    it's looking real good..... liz..... :) :leap:

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Congrats Liz!! :stars: That is very exciting! :D

4. Candy

Candy New Member

:leap: You go girl!!! :leap: I'm so happy/excited for you!
    Candy :sun:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    cool beans! thats real exciting

6. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    Hey Liz, congrats. It looks like I will be going crazy right along with you. My Nubian doe Chantilly, Tilly for short, was bred 9/29 and 10/4 for a possible due date of 2/25/09 or 3/2/09 on a 150 day table.

HK Tracy was bred on 10/23/08 and 10/29/08 for a possible due date of 3/21/09 or 3/28/09 on a 150 day table.

Still nothing happening with Pickles the underage Sannen. I am really hoping she not preggers with a real baby. I have another 2 weeks to go before I know for sure. Still no udder and she doesn't look like the other 2 does that I know are bred. Tilly already has a small udder for going on 1 month bred.
    crocee

7. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Congrats! Hope is due for 2/22 (I think! Gotta recheck my records. But its around there!). Will be my first kidding, so I can hardly wait.

I can't wait to see your kids! :leap: