The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this add and I was very upset
I replyed saying I am fully equipped but need more info. I am really considering this! I can't just let him go..... :cry:

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
Poor little guy....I wonder..how long that the person had the kid? Being a little over a month old
.....she says.... the kid has had the scours since she got him? Doesn't really sound like she took a stool sample in... to see what is wrong......it is so sad ,that he is shriveling away.....I know you can take good care of him.... and get him back into shape and healthy again.....Like you had mentioned... I would get more info on what she has done for him so far..... :hug:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
did you call? seems like if you email her she might not answer right away but probably will answer the phone.

not a bad idea to get info on what she has already done.

Diarreah can also just be from the wrong mixture of formula.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I e-mailed her....she didn't reply so maybe she already got rid of him? Yeah I won't take him in unless I have more info and I agree it could be what they are feeding him.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I would phone her. Just to see. If she doesnt know much about goats or cant take care of him she will be happy for your phone call. Somepeople dont respond well to email thats why they provide their phone number

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, he wouldn't have been in contact with my animals until he had a clean bill of health...but she never got back with me and deleted the ad so I'm assuming she placed him somewhere.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts