The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ate too many cookies... The chocolate chip kind with reeses cups minis in them. :hammer::sick: Ridiculously delicious and bad for you.
So what stupid things have y'all done lately. Can be a favorite food you stuffed yourself on or some other goof, like trying to open a doorknob with the hand holding a drink. :eek: Dish.... LOL

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
How about I was getting ready for work and the dog got loose, so I put my name tag in my pocket and ran to go get the dog.. Come back in take my name tag out and put it down next to me (so I thought) while I put my work shoes on... Get up start searching for my name tag can't find it ANYWHERE! :pullhair: checked my pockets.. Can't find it... Looked for like 5 min... Checked the corner of my pocket.. And found it! ROFL!! :oops:
I'm special :laugh:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh oh I know another one I do. I look for my cell phone while talking on it. I know that sound completely crazy but here is why I do it. I think of my cell phone as a mini computer, I don't think of it as a phone anymore. I text on it and surf the web, I RARELY ever actually talk on it as a phone. So when I do, I start looking for it to surf the web. Well Duhhhh it is on your ear!!!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
this has been a while since i've done this.... i used to wear glasses, and got lasik many years ago. right after i got lasik, i kept touching my face like i was trying to push my glasses up my nose or motion take them off when heading into the shower, but the only problem was....there weren't any glasses there!!! lol

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL perfect example. And completely understandable, old habits are hard to break.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oooooh! I spent almost an hour looking a ponytail holder today. Guess where I found one? On my wrist! Yup, I'm going into rocket science. LOL.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
It would be quicker to list the stupid things I haven't done. :)

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
Let's see. I just got back from Indiana Beach today with one of my girlfriends that I work with and her daughter. I didn't bring sunscreen and neither did she. Normally, I don't burn. Guess what happened? I burned....

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
It's ok guys:)

Here's a few stupid things with the same object.

When I go to work with my goats I always have someone with me.
My friend wanted to borrow my lead so in was gunna lend it to her. I'm walking looking for the lead on the ground cause its not on my belt loop.
MY GOSH! Where is it?! I get frustrated and bend down to ask my goat (I'm crazy I know lol) where I put the lead. That's when I realize, it's on her neck.......

Then almost the same thing.
I twirl mine around when I'm bored and I guess I did it so long I didn't realize it was in my hand while trying to walk a very unfriendly boer by it's horns......

I do the cell phone thing a lot to, whoever said that.

At a show I was walking around getting ready to go into the show ring and I FREAKED OUT because my goat wasn't in her pen.
Guess what?
She went with me to get some food with her long leash around my belt loop and her collar linked to the end.
Meaning my goat was walking around with me.... Lol :)

Just a few:p

·
Registered
115 Posts
LOL emilieanne! I can very definetely see myself doing any one of those. Im a self proclaimed blonde, and its all natural, no bleach here! Lol. I do crazy stuff all the time. And I could get lost on a two mile dirt road with only one house and no turnoffs. Hahaha.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Lol I'm really good with directions but I do have blonde moments... I was a blonde until I was 6. Then I got out of the sun. (No dye either!)
Sometimes I can be a complete airhead but if I wake up in a good mood usually I'm pretty knowledgable.
Except today..
I woke up and started getting ready for school.
I went crazy too because my stuff isn't in my backpack.
Lol no, I do not have school in the middle of July..

·
goat girl x0x0
2,478 Posts
I think my stupid moment was hearing the goats cry at 3:30am, not checking the time and going out to feed them before I realised it was three hours too early :hammer:

Another phone-related one: when I shower I sometimes put on some nice music, and every time, I get out to dry myself and sit infront of the heater and Facebook/text/whatever. And EVERY time I panic because I can't find my phone on the basin, because its on the laundry hamper next to the shower, playing music. :p

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Lol piccolo! It's ok.

I did the same with my bottle baby a few times.

I JUST did one this morning.
I was makin the bottle. Turned on the stove put the pot on and went to get some cereal.
My bowl was a good 3 feet from the stove.

I got the cereal and almost poured it into the pot with the water in it rather than my bowl.....

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
I've did the school thing before too emilieanne. lol

·
goat Mamma
280 Posts
oh oh I know another one I do. I look for my cell phone while talking on it. I know that sound completely crazy but here is why I do it. I think of my cell phone as a mini computer, I don't think of it as a phone anymore. I text on it and surf the web, I RARELY ever actually talk on it as a phone. So when I do, I start looking for it to surf the web. Well Duhhhh it is on your ear!!!
more times than I can count...

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
I love it when I think of something to Google, get to Google and can't remember what I wanted to look up. lol

There has been a few times where I sucked up about half of the bleach water I use to clean my milk bucket with (I have a machine) then realize I left the milk in the bucket! I've also needed to save milk for the house, only to remember to do so as I am dumping the milk into the lambar :hammer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts