Oh I speak too soon... Craigslist find- pic!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww, I found a pretty Alpine doe on Craigslist. I wish I could buy her. Hubby would flip out. She's got babies too it looks like. I want her! She's even registered! *makes sad face*

Edit: Ooh Oh! He said if I could come up with the money I could buy her! *evil smirk*

Here is a pic! I stole the pic from the listing. [​IMG]

She isn't as flashy as my other Alpine, but I love Alps, and she sounds exactly like the one I have.

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Re: Oh I speak too soon... Craigslist find

Hehehe. I hope you get her!!! :clap:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I think she's nice.... :wink: :greengrin:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Can I ask what they want for her?

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww man! She was already sold. *cries* Well, at only $100, I had a feeling she would be. Bummer... I really wanted a freshened apline. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait until next year for my own does.

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

A couple of my alpine does went to arizona....i know the lady has others too.
    beth

7. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Really Sparks? Where at? I cannot find any Alpines anywhere! I find lots of Pygmys, Nigerians, and Nubians, but no Aplines. I want Alpines! *throws tantrum*

Okay, over it now. But seriously, I really can't find any Aplies anywhere. I was lucky to find the one I did. Wasn't registered I think, although she might have been at one time. Is there any way of finding out? She's a very classy lady, and she is extremely friendly, not your average pet goat. She is a producing dairy goat, that is why I bought her.