Oh man, strange dream!?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by keren, Apr 25, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    I had a really weird dream last night.

Stacey, you were pregnant, and there was a thread about your 'progress' like on the kidding board lol I was in the middle of the shopping centre purchasing some goats (go figure) and I had my laptop with me, and I was online when the baby arrived, and I think it was you who posted it on the announcement board, but the weird thing was everytime a new post was made on the announcement board, there was an earthquake where I was

:scratch: :ROFL: thats gotta be one of my weirdest dreams ever lol

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :slapfloor: :shocked: :slapfloor: :scratch: :help: sounds like to much coffee or something :coffee: :shrug:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...that's a shock ...oh....rooney.....hey stacey ...I bet that is news to you .....and quite a shock hearing that keren is dreaming about you being preggo........... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: holy cow ........Stacey isn't quite ready for that yet.....LOL :help: :doh:
    what a dream that is for sure....way off the wall...... :doh: thanks for sharing keren well I think... :scratch: :ROFL: :ROFL:

4. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    :ROFL: :ROFL:

I know, I have no idea why I am dreaming of stacey pregnant lol thats a bit worrying.

Okay I'm thinking this is where it came from:

- visited my sister and her new baby yesterday, talked a lot about babies
    - came on here and had a look at the kidding threads, was thinking in particular about angie and demi kidding soon
    - read a book before I went to bed that involved an earthquake

I guess my subconcious (sp?) put it all together and thats what it ended up with ROLFMAO

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    hey keren...........you keep dreaming like that.........you can start writing movies...but change the names to protect the innocent...LOL :ROFL: :wink: