The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...this is different. I joined the group quite a while back and just never got into the swing of coming here. I was reminded it was here and will try hard to get in the swing of stopping in.
I have Myotonic goats. You can see them at my site. I need to learn how to set up my signature. I guess I will have to learn more then that but I will get the hang of things.
Well anyway, I'm here!

John-Derek Gray
http://www.grayrobinranch.com
Serving N.W. Arkansas and N.E. Oklahoma

·
Super Moderator
82,572 Posts
welcome ....John-Derek Gray :wave: .....you have some nice looking goats there....we are happy you have joined ...and it won't take long... to get the hang of things here......if you have any questions... feel free to ask....... :wink: :greengrin:

·
Registered
937 Posts
howdy :wave:

I would love to see some pics of them fainters

·
Registered
644 Posts
:wave: Welcome from Western Washington :stars:

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Hi John! :wave: Glad to see you found us here!

I'm your buddy from the other forum btw ...

It doesnt take long to become addicted to these boards :greengrin:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so sorry it took me so long to visit. I change some info on my profile, which I have yet to figure out how to get my pic small enough to fit, and then got locked out. It took some work on my part and your great moderators here since your Admin is out right now but we gotter done.

I thank you all for the warm welcome and the nice comments.

Karen, I have wondered where you went to? I have not seen you and decided not to ask as I was gone so long I assumed I must have missed the story but glad to see you again! :clap: :wahoo:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Keren I am so sorry. I took a quick glance and thought you were Karen another gal that used to moderate over yonder. I figured it out once I saw your post on you lil one. I do hope the other come out of it ok.

·
Super Moderator
82,572 Posts
John-Derek Gray...I am so happy you are up and running again .......I was so happy to be there to help you.... :hug:
how to get my pic small enough to fit,
We use photo bucket to get our pics on here....or you can use windows "paint ".... :wink: :greengrin:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tried and even when it was not bigger the 100 pix by 100 pix I had a hard time?

I will try again!

Thank you again for all your help both of you! :stars:

·
Super Moderator
82,572 Posts
Thank you again for all your help both of you!
you are very very welcome.... :hug:
I tried and even when it was not bigger the 100 pix by 100 pix I had a hard time?

I will try again!
Just keep tinkering with it .................it should work......good luck

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
jdgray716 said:
Oh Keren I am so sorry. I took a quick glance and thought you were Karen another gal that used to moderate over yonder. I figured it out once I saw your post on you lil one. I do hope the other come out of it ok.
:ROFL:

the other one seems to be doing okay at the moment ... keeping my fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome Back, :wave: How can we get you to stick around this time. :scratch: Next time we just might have to go knock on your door and see what is up :applaud:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, I got it fixed. Now if we can just get spell check for my illiterate self we will be good. HEHE

And I am not sure you will have to worry about me going anywhere. Now I need permission to add you to my links page and others can come here too. :sun:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
be very happy to have you put a link to us anywhere :)

Sorry for that about you being locked out. Pam contacted me. It happends when you change your email or your password. I have to reactive you, which I happened to get online before Liz did and I was able to accomplish that for you.

Happy to have your around.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts