OK here are all the babies!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Mar 5, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    [​IMG] - Crystals little boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] --Crystals second boy

[​IMG] - Fantasia's little boy

[​IMG] - Jaina's Littlegirl
    [​IMG] -Jaina's second baby

Ok so out of all the little boy's ( fantasia and crystal) which one would you keep
    and I need names for the little girls, and I am not going to tell you the parents full names because I dont want their names to have anything to do with their parents names lol. I will look for names as well :greengrin:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I really like that first little boy. But really it comes down to their mom's udder.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    personally - I would keep Crystal's little boy. His coloring is wonderful - he looks good as far as confirmation (at least that I can tell and I don't have much experience there) but I really do like him!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Names names names.... Evita, Black Dahlia, Cleo, Felicity, Polka Dot..

5. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well both of the mom's udders are wonderful, Crystals is really nice with a very smooth for udder. I like both of crystal's boys the red and white one and the red buckskin, the one in the 3rd picture. The red buckskin has alot more length but also looks like he might be a little narrow as well....I DONT KNOW!!!! lol, choices choices.

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
  7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

i would look at whos related to whom. who can you use on more does for longer. Thats been a big thing for me on keeping bucks from my own breedings. confirmation of mom and dad of course. confirmation of kids.
    as for names i will have to keep thinking.
    beth