Ok, i have no idea how to get a goat registered with MDGA... I need your help!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Nigerian dwarf goat, May 11, 2020.

1. Nigerian dwarf goat

Nigerian dwarf goat Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    I have a doe, who i just found out is registerable with MDGA. Awesome! The registration forms were sent to me, but they were filled out in 2016, when she was born... Do i need to fill out a new form? Like is it out of date? (I have no idea what i am doing if you cant already tell!)
    How would i type on that PDF form?
    http://www.miniaturedairygoats.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Application-for-Registration.pdf
    Or would i just print it out and write on it? I have never registered a goat before lol! Mine were all bought registered, and im not very techy, at ALL! But i need to learn, for upcoming babies!
    Apparently, i have to have pics of the doe and send those with it. I can do that! How much money would i send with the forms? I am trying to find that on the MDGA website, but i dont see it anywhere. I feel so dumb LOL!

I only have the forms though, not the actual papers yet.
    OK, so sorry for wasting your time, but i have been trying to figure it out for about an hour now, and its no use. I am just super dumb when it comes to anything computer related.

2. Morning Star Farm

Morning Star Farm Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Yes, you can print it out and fill it out manually or fill it out on your computer using the PDF fill and sign tools. That's how I do all of mine. It's neater that way, but writing it out is faster. Always make two copies, one to keep for your records and one to send in.

I would use the more recent form. Fees and other categories can change yearly. Under registration guidelines on their website, they have a fees page. They also have a page for online registration and you can pay them through PayPal. Here is the link.

https://miniaturedairygoats.net/online-registration/

Hope that helps!

3. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Yes thank you! I got everything done but now i am having trouble on making the images smaller than 32 MB like it needs... Does anybody know how to do that lol

4. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Oh never mind! I figured it out!! Thanks for the help Yall!

Morning Star Farm likes this.
  5. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Does MDGA have something like ADGA genetics where i can link her pedigree on my website? Thanks!