Ok I think were getting close!!!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by heathersboers, Oct 25, 2008.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Ok y'all- jenny had some white discharge today-her ligs are soft and tomorrow is day 150- Does white discharge mean kids are coming soon??? :leap:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    UH.....sometimes it's white then clear then really abundant and turns an amber color....day 150...hmmmmm, sounds like she's gettin ready!! :leap:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yay!!! C'mon Jenny...lets see those kids!!!!

4. gotgoats

gotgoats New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    oklahoma
    I just posted a note on your topic on the photogenic page. I had come across it and Jenny's pic. I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable she must feel, and how much effort it takes her to get up. Let us know how it goes. My best wishes to you for a smooth delivery, and healthy babies! As far as the discharge, I consider myself a newbie so I can't say. I am waiting on my doe who is due now until Nov. 11th and she keeps me guessing. She'll do it when my head's turned, ha ha. Has Emily kidded?

5. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    No emily hasn't kidded, but she is VERY close- I figure her and jenny should go about the same time- Emily's ligs are gone, but no discharge yet-we have 4 others due within the next week also-I can't wait for the babies! I hope it goes pretty smooth though.

6. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Come on girls!! :leap:

7. Is her white discharge really thick and sticky, if so then that would be her plug.

8. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    It was thick and snow white-no kids as of this afternoon from either of them. I'm so excited!!!!! :leap:

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh you all are killing me since I am 4 months out for my first kids!!

10. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Sorry Kelebek!!! I'll post pics though-when they decide they want to grace us with their prescence :ROFL:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    squeeze real hard for me - would ya!!! LOL!

12. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    OK -I give up- no kids yet!! Im going nuts here!! Come on EMMY and Jenny- we have 4 more does due the 1st week in NOV. so y'all will get lots of pics!!! (If they EVER kid!!!) :hair: :hair: :pray: