Okay, here's my update.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well, first off my (now ex) boyfriend and I had a huge fight over him flirting with other girls, he was mad at me for being mad at him and said that I should trust him but I'd already asked him to please watch it three times and I was getting tired of having to ask him, so we are now officially over. Then Heidi, scared me to death one day when she was acting completely off she wasn't eating or baaing or anything, so I was afraid of checking on her in the morning, but she was perfectly fine the next morning.
    I went to the Tulsa State Fair for three days, I didn't get anything but I did talk to my old ag teacher who happens to be a sheep breeder and he said he will breed Tempest and Molly for free to one of his rams, it was fun and got my mind off of the break-up. And yesterday I had a band contest, we got first in field, and third in parade.
    Not all was bad but the break-up really messed with my head for a while because it was almost three years, actually it would have been three years tomorrow I was just ready to cry at the slightest thing every day for a while until I realized what a jerk he was and it wasn't my fault it was his and I didn't deserve what he did to me, so I'm fine now. I really just need a break. I did spend a couple of hours with Lyric, Heidi, Tempest, and Molly today, so that helped. Sorry about this, but I've been needing this for a while now, so thanks for reading.

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I am glad you could let it all out. It helps when you can talk to people who will actually listen to you. I am really glad you broke up with him, he was really nothing but pain and heartache for you. You have all of us here and your goats and lambs so you should be fine...just smile and thank the Lord for what a great family and goat family you have.

Glad to have you here.

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks so much.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am glad you came to the conclusion you did for your emotional and physical wellbeing.

never having been in a dating relationship I can't speak from that experience but from friendships gone bad - I know how it achs! it isn't easy to just walk away without feeling anything and just move on like it was always that way.

Glad you made the hard but right decision. Maybe one day he will realize how his decisions hurt others and change his ways.

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I hope he does change, he used to be the greatest guy then he just all of a sudden changed and I know people change, but not like this he just became someone I didn't know anymore. Funny thing is he's been trying to call me, but I don't have the strength yet to talk to him. Oh and we did try to be just friends again but it hurt worse especially with him telling me how he was flirting with other girls at the parties he went to, so I broke that off too. And he always acted like nothing happened between us, and that just about killed me.
    Oh and here's one other problem, his cousin has a huge crush on me and asked me to prom (it's in May so it's a while off.) and he's okay when he's alone, but he really scares everyone at school, he was voted most likely to bring a gun to school, he smokes, he has a history of rape (supposedly, and he actually said it) so I'm really scared about that too, because I don't want to be mean to him, but I don't want to go with him, so I just told him we'll see.

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you have to be strong and just say no. Submitting yourself to someone like thats power will only hurt you

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I think you made the right decision about your boyfriend. Him flirting with girls right in front of you is a sign that he has absolutely no respect for you and your feelings. I think it was a very brave and smart move to break it off with him. As far as the cousin thing goes.... I really don't know what to tell you there. I definitely wouldn't go with him... with his history and all, and if you ever do talk to your ex you might even meantion to him that his cousin was asking you out and he might talk to him and take care of it??? I really don't know... that is a tough one.

Glad to see that you found the forum though :wink: And chin up! Things will get better 8)

8. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Sorry for your heart ache. Great news about get your ewes breed for free. Hope you had fun at the fair. My DD had a band competition yesterday too. What do you play? My DD in the colorguard. Shelly

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  10. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Crissa, some men are just really flirty and if you don't like that then you were right to cut your ties now. I dated a guy like that once and couldnt stand it. My hubby of 18 years is not like that and our marriage is great. You may think he changed but really what may have happened is that he felt comfortable enough to let you get to know the real him. As far as his cousin goes tell him you wouldnt feel right with him being your ex's cousin. Hope things look up for you soon.

11. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    Sorry you have had a rough time lately. I know lots of people don't think flirting is any big deal, but if it was hurting you it *is* a big deal and you did the right thing since he wasn't willing to end the behavior out of respect for you. There are plenty of guys out there that aren't like that. I know I would be heartbroken all the time if I was with someone like that. Relationships are supposed to make you feel good, not miserable. You are better off without him.

Must have been the weekend for marching band competitions! My kids had state field contest on Saturday and their band got a Division I rating.

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks everyone, it's already looking up. I'm dealing with this with my head up and my eyes wide open.
    I play flute but when it's marching season I'm the drum major. I'm also learning piccolo (talk about lightheaded.) and guitar.

13. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks, but I'm not so talented at the guitar though or math, I haven't got anyone to give me lessons on guitar over here, too bad you're so far away. :lol: I had to break up a fight between a percussionist and my bass guitarist when we were finding seats, they were fighting over the seats and it was 7:00 a.m. and I hadn't gotten more than a couple of hours sleep in a little less than a week and was not in the mood and I yelled "Sit down in a seat, before I put you where I want you and you won't like where that is." They sat down and got quiet real quick :evil: The rest of the band was saying that they'd never heard me yell like that and later on in the day the two that were fighting bought me a drink and a snack. :roll:

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay today said ex. decided to show up to my house unannounced! I was too stunned that he had the nerve to show up after I specifically told him I wanted him to stay away from me that I didn't do anything! If I hadn't been so stunned I probably would have slapped him, I'm sorry but he should have respected how I felt. :evil: I really need to get out of this town for a while. :cry:

16. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I don't know what to say Crissa but I can give you a hug, *hugs* sorry, hope you get this dealt out ok

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks, goathappy. But everything's going downhill quick, there've been rumors about me at school and now EVERYONE thinks I'm psycho and bipolar. I'm seriously about to ask my parents if we can move, (the only reason we haven't moved is because my sister and I have been happy here.) I really just want to cry everyday right now. What do you think I should do? I'm just trying to prove them wrong right now, I don't know how I'm going to do it though. :cry:

18. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Is there a school counselor or teacher you can go to? I don't know what to say, that's a shame.

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah, I'm probably going to talk to the counselor tomorrow. But I really almost want to move.

20. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    that is very sad Crissa, sorry to hear it. You are in highschool right? Kids at that age are SO MEAN!