The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I got a new camera a little while ago and now it was finally warm enough to go out and take some good pics. I got two neat action shots!

I like this one better.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Re: Okay I got two really cool pics!

Neat pictures!! Heidi looks so funny in that first pic, with those ears sticking up like that she looks like a rabbit hopping!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks!! She does look kinda like a bunny huh? :lol: Hey Bethany you might want to read my post in the Goat Frenzy area, it's about Heidi.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

I love those flying ears pictures too- my girls are too inactive at the moment- rain, mud and pregnancy. It's fun to see the animals enjoying themselves.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks! Yep they're both finally starting to hit their growth spurt. Lyric is still shorter than Heidi but she's wider. :wink:

·
Registered
377 Posts

Cute picture Crissa, but I have to now did they think you had FOOD cause that what mine look like when they see a bucket with or without grain lol. They all look happy and healthy. Shelly

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Nope, no food, I just start walking away and they run as fast as they can after me. :greengrin:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Oh but there was one time I was snacking on some cool ranch doritos and they came over and sniffed them and the next thing I know I'm covered in goats! :shocked: :help: (the sheep didn't like 'em)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Okay I got two really cool pics! *(new pics added)*

Here's some new pics I got yesterday while it was really nice. :)

You can see Thor in the background thinking, "I think I'll stay out of this one." ;D

·
Registered
600 Posts

:lol: Those are great, I love it when goats dance.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Thanks, it went on like that for about half an hour. :roll: Such silly goats. Now if the video would just upload on stupid photobucket!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Hailee. Yes they are very fond of each other and I hope they'll be that way with Lyrae once I get her home too. :wink:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To me it almost seems like yesterday that I got them. :roll: I'm going to breed them next fall. I already can't wait to see what kinds of babies I get out of them! :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts