oklahoma listing

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by gerald77, Mar 11, 2008.

1. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    gerald77
    kristin johnson
    very northeast corner of oklahoma
    acj1975@yahoo.com
    http://lostacrehobbyfarm.webs.com/
    just getting started with nigerian dwarfs so it will be fall before i have any goats for sale if things go well. i also just started breeding meat rabbits(satin/new zealand mix) and pet rabbits(don't eat us). hopefully we'll see some babies within the month. i also just started with chickens, plymouth rocks, california whited, welsummer reds, and a couple others i don't remember what they are(very responsible,huh?) i sell aprons, chocolate caramels and am coming up with more crazy ideas i will be adding. my site is nowhere near finished so bare with me.

2. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    Will you or do you think you may be having some blue eyed kids when they are born? I am looking for 3 blue eyed does.

CJ

PS I LOVE the background on your site! Purple is AWESOME!

3. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    it is a possibility. she is being bred to Simple Pleasures Forrest Pride and he has blue eyes. i'm hoping. don't know what i'll sell yet though. maybe i'll get lucky and get two blue eyed does. i know, keep dreamin'. i would of course have to keep one. won't know till around august sometime. i'll keep you in mind. thanks for the site background compliment. that's the second one on the purple. i love purple too!

4. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    Ok thank you! Definantly keep me in mind (I know Aug is like light years away so if you forget.....its ok! LOL!) TTYL!!!

CJ

5. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    yes it does seem forever, especially for me. i won't forget because i wrote you down in my special goat notebook/scrabble scorebook! i put my ginger girls pic on my site finally even though she isn't here yet. i should put her boyfriend on there too.