Olantangy therapuetic Chromite

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sparks879, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

My oldest doe Chrome had to be put down this week. She had a rough kidding last spring but delivered two healthy doe kids. This was her last gift to me (even though the does are living with friends)
    Chrome Had a massive blood infection after she kidded and we thought she was going to die then. Trish spent countless hours with her nursing her back to health with fluids and whatnot. Chrome later had a stroke paralizing half of her face. She mad it through that obstical and the last couple of months was doing better. The started getting abcess' on her udder. Was thought top be CL and we were terrified, it wasnt CL but a massive staph infection. She had a rough life before i got her three years ago. She was nine this year and her body just couldnt go through anymore.
    She has left several beautiful bucks and does behind, and she will be forever missed.

Attached Files:

2. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    I am so sorry for you loss Beth. Chrome was a spectacular doe and her daughter Tanzi freshened this year with an exceptional doe kid. Tanzi is a bit small but the most correct doe I have......at least you were blessed with 2 doe kids to continue her legacy!
    Sue

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beth, Chrome was a beautiful and well loved girl, she is in a better place now waiting for you :hug: So sorry you lost her :hug:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know hw much you loved Chrome! :hug:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry ...you lost your beautiful doe . :( ..my heart goes out to you........ :hug:

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    :hug: sounds like you tried as best you could :hug:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    :hug: I am so sorry you lost her. :hug: :( That's really, too bad. :( At least she is now pain-free over the rainbow bridge. :hug: :tears: