Olentangy Gene Therapy

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by sparks879, Oct 19, 2007.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Before I went offline i was talking to a lady on GW about her new buck Olentangy Gene Therapy. I had mentioned to her that i had recently aquoired a daughter and great grand daughter of his. If you are that lady could you please let me know (she may not even be here but its worth a shot)
    I have pictures of both i would love for you to see!
    Thanks in advance
    beth

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Was it chrystanc? I think that's how you spell her user name..... I'm not sure if she is on here or not.

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Im not sure what her screen name is. I know she baught a lavender colored buck named olentangy gene therapy. He must be seven or eight now. She lives in or near Ohio. I sent her pictures of chrome as a kid. I have pictures i would love to show her of chrome that were taking about two months ago.
    thanks
    beth

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm not sure, I think chrystanc lives in WI or MN so that's no help. sorry :(

5. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Sarah,

I think your right. I think that username and I see an Alpine mug staring back at me as her avatar(cute one BTW!). I am pretty sure she is the one that owns that buck now.

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    hi beth if you don't find her on here you can always try alpine talk to see if she goes there. if you don't get alpine talk i would be happy to post for you

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

thanks, I posted it on alpine talk, but for some reason my computer keeps sending out blank emails. If you could post for that would be absolutly awsome. i'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    beth

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i sure will. do you mind if i just copy & paste your post on here?

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

thats fine. thanks fritzie

10. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    o.k. beth i just posted it to alpine talk.

11. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    beth i was just reading over on goat talk & found this so thought of you hope it helps

I'm just starting out my goat venture and am slowly putting together a nice small Alpine herd. I should have kids for sale in 2008, and also will be offering stud service to my buck *B Olentangy Gene Therapy whom is proven and has many nice sons/daughters around the country . We are located in extrem northwest WI. Thanks !

[email protected]

12. cute kids

cute kids Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    i have to just say that i have followed this thread because the title first had me think some new THERAPY had been developed, or there was one called 'olentangy'. :lol: :roll:
    so there you have it, a nobel prize probably will follow......
    looks like you may have found him!!! yea!!!

13. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    If that is who I think it is, she's on another chat forum I"m on. Did you want me to PM her and see?

14. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

that would be great sara! i would realy like to talk to her. I had been sending her emails back and forth on goat web, but when i moved and the forum went down we lost touch. I had sent her a pictures of a therapy daughter asa kid and she was totally impressed. Little did i know i was going to get to bring that "kid" home soon. I have chrome and she is nearly seven now but im sure she would love to see her in milk.

beth

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Ok I just PM'ed her, she's on everyday, I'll let you know! :D

16. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

thanks so much! i look forward to hearing from her

by the way, i have a goat named sera, spelled different pronounced the same. sera is short for seranade, probably my favorite kid from this year. definatly a lap goat, she knows her name and comes when called. she is definalty the most personable goat from this year.

beth

17. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I PM'ed you :wink:

18. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    Hi guys !!! It is me (chrystynac on GW ) the owner of GT :+) I do belive my friend just sent those pics of your two girls today - and i must say, wow ! I'm in love with the little girl, and Chrome looks great for an aged doe - GT is 8.5 yrs old, and he looks great as well ! Still doing great at his job too ! and still acts quite young at time !

I'm looking to add another Alpine doe/doeling this next spring, so if anybody has any lines on some in the MN/WI area that would be great !

Good looking girls there !

goathappy - thats my sweet daisy in my avatar from GW - i'm in love with her, and she gave me the prettiest doeling ever this year - gosh i love my goats :+)

I'd still love to keep in touch with you about GT's daughter and grand daughter - they are so good looking - how do they do in the show ring ? Thanks a million !

19. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    It was Jacque asking about your avatar but yeah she is pretty! :D lol

20. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

sadly i can't see your aviator :(.
    Chrome was shown once this year she was first in her class with first udder. the judge had several nice things to say about her. I havea daughter and a son from her as well. her buck kid is very very flashy and well put together. the doe kid is a bit small but nice, she was not shown this year as she was an early july kid. JuJu who is the milking yearling and the grand daughter to chrome, was fourth with third udder her only time out this year ina huge class of milking yearlings. I was so pleased, she was probably one of the smallest does but thats ok. she has a lot of growing ahead of her. i have pictures of chromes doe kid tanzy on my website.

beth