OMG I've been OFFLINE!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Di, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh Pooh! My computer was malfunctioning! It was a couple of days before my son could get me going again and somehow I lost The Goat Spot! It took me a little while before I realized it was moved! Wow, now I'm ok...I just may be addicted to this forum...that's not a bad thing, right? LOL

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Who ever said it was a bad thing :p :lol:

I think we all have an addiction to the board :greengrin:

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    It's always so amazing how worried I get when it's not available- what if I had to deal with a crisis all by myself!
  4. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Addicted to this forum? I'm guilty. Where else can we talk about our goaties without people thinking we're nutz for being crazy about them?

Attached Files:

5. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Me...addicted?? Nah...I only get on here a couple times a day...okay, more like everytime I get on the computer! :oops:
  6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I know what you all mean. When it was down this morning and being moved,I was shocked. I have a routine. I go to work, turn on the computer and go straight to TGS. I tried to get on and my boss asked me "what is wrong? You look like you just received some bad news". I was like NO everything is fine. I do not believe he would be really happy if he new I went to TGS before my own work. :scratch: :idea:
  7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm not addicted at all.Glad your computer is fixed! :p