The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my old lady has not had a kid for two years. I finally gave up on trying different things. Well she is normally let’s say ..wide... but I felt a fetus near her foreudder. Her udder is about the same size as her two year old daughter. Both would be due within a few days of each other’s as that is the last time the Does were in with the buck....o really did give up and figured she was done with baby making...
Hopefully she has more then one to make it easy on her. She is very good with kids and would be nice to have her own.
So SG Blythmoor BZ Masala fs of 90 will be kidding on the 15-16th of June, so excited I can’t believe it.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
so my old lady has not had a kid for two years. I finally gave up on trying different things. Well she is normally let's say ..wide... but I felt a fetus near her foreudder. Her udder is about the same size as her two year old daughter. Both would be due within a few days of each other's as that is the last time the Does were in with the buck....o really did give up and figured she was done with baby making...
Hopefully she has more then one to make it easy on her. She is very good with kids and would be nice to have her own.
So SG Blythmoor BZ Masala fs of 90 will be kidding on the 15-16th of June, so excited I can't believe it.
She is so pretty! Hope for an easy kidding. Will be looking for baby pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts