On freewebs....

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by nina.doria, Oct 11, 2007.

1. nina.doria

nina.doria New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    ...how do I add a reservation page? You know, if someone wants to reserve a kid they can fill it out? I saw a few people's sites that had that but I can't remember who it was. I'm not sure if I need the upgraded version where you pay for it? Thanks! :)
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hi there.

Ok, on free webs when it has all your pages listed in edit mode, well on the top, it has different types of pages you can choose from.

Check out my site, and see if what you are looking for is on my site. If it is, tell me which page, and I will explain it in more detail.

You do not need the upgraded version.

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hi! On freewebs you click on "Edit My Site" then at the top it list Page, Album, Form, Blog, Profile, Guestbook, and Forums, click on Form. Once you click on that it will as you what you would like to add... if you want to add some text explaing about your Reservation list then you click on "Insert A Normal Paragraph"... or if you want to start listing then you choose a checking method. It explains what each thing is and what it allows the people coming to your site to do.

Here is a link to my Waiting List, maybe it will help some as well :D :
    http://www1.freewebs.com/hollowbeadranc ... nglist.htm
  4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    nina if you need help with it just get on Yahoo tonight and I can talk you through it. Or I can call you. Just pm me your phone number