One extreme to the next

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by magilacudy, Aug 14, 2009.

1. magilacudy

magilacudy New Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    So I've gone from thinking she was pregnant this whole time to now thinking shes gone into heat. Here are some pics, tell me what you think. She is also doing something new which I've heard they can do while in heat.. she is rubbing on the other doe sticking her tongue out.

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      22.7 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      33 KB
      Views:
  2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I'm almost positive she's in season...if she's acting like that. That is a common behavior some does will do when in season.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree, though even while preggy I've had does try to mount the ones that are in heat :?

I have a doe that even sounds bucky when she's in season, tongue flapping included!

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Well i've had a lot of my preggy does run around and act like bucks about a month before they kid... so it's hard to say whats up with her.

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yes, some does will have wild crazy hormone changes while being preggo. How long ago was she 'bred'?

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree with Katrina's Question... how long ago ...was she bred? I also agree ...that Doe's do and can act strange while preggo..... :wink: :greengrin:

7. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Yup, I have a doe who acts bucky running around doing the tongue flapping :ROFL: Cracks me up everytime I see her too.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    since she would be due any day if pregnant I am going to say she is in heat and not pregnant

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I have to agree....that is why... I was asking.. when she was bred....... :wink: :greengrin: