one girl born, one girl laid on -

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Graffogefarms, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Well, Pearl had a huge doe before, but I went to check the mothers shed and one of mia's twin girls was alive but looked a bit flat like it had been lain on - so she has passed. The little boy from number 8 - died last night, he was doing ok for about a day, then started refusing the bottle - one of his eyes looked red? Possible complications when he was born. Duskys twins are sucking on my pants as I speak - Brat 1 and Brat 2.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh dear Bridget you are not having a good year. I am so sorry :hug:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am sorry to hear the news. :hug:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry about your losses this year - I hope the rest of birthing season goes well for you.

My thoughts are with you :hug:

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I'm sorry you are have so much trouble.

6. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Funny thing - in the beginning - last year, and earlier this year I was upset, but I guess it is part of farming. I dont get upset any more? There is 20 acres being Auctioned beside me - walking distance, April 4th - if I could just win the lotto - we could get set up properly and I would be able to hire someone to do the housework! Anyway, one day at a time, and we have to keep going and keep trying, the road may be long but eventually we will get there! :thumb: :coffee: