The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stuck between a plastic shed and a wooden shed, some people said I should go with plastic, and some people said I should go with wooden. I still don't know. Now I am stuck between this plastic shed; http://www.homedepot.com/p/Suncast-...n-Storage-Shed-BMS7791/203702042#.UctUs3TD_IV and the picture below of the wooden shed. The wooden shed is an 8ft x 8ft shed. And also the plastic shed DOES have ventilation. It has open slits across the roof. I made sure of that while I was checking it out at Home Depot. Would you go with the wooden 8ft x 8ft shed or the plastic 7ft x 7ft shed? I'm sorry I've posted so much about sheds! It's just a really big decision! Ughh! :confused:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the wood shed

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a plastic shed until we get a barn built and love it. We can power wash it out and it is very sturdy. Boer Goats jumping on walls etc and no problems and it will not rot:)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I would agree if its directly in the hot sun it would be hotter. Where ours is surrounded by shade trees. It would really depend with your set up.

·
730 Posts
Id go wood also! You could add a lean to on for next to nothing..and itd be super easy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts