The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got my 5 month old buck kid "Shekinah's Flashing Pendragon" all washed up and clipped today for pictures. Let me know what you think of him. I have been planning on keeping him, but finally decided just to sell most all this years buck kids and get a different buck to use this fall. So if anybody is interested let me know, I have him and 2 other ones. They are Fullblood and ABGA registered, really nice lines and should show well.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everybody!! Yes, he's sure to be one big guy...right now he's got to be pushing 120, his parents are both really big too.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Chelsey, and Badnewsboers.

He's got some pretty nice lines...Argus Acres Rebecca Ennobled, RRD Remfire P493 Ennobled, JRA1 Agnew's 2 Hot 2 Handle, Parm Starman Ennobled, and JRA1 Agnew's Bo-Howdy Ennobled...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, unfortunately I wouldn't make any money if I kept em' all. :) And I'm trying to breed so I have nice animals to sell, and nice ones to keep too.

Toth, I wish you were closer...hmmm maybe we could work something out with shipping, I don't know though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Shipping on that hefty bugger isn't going to be cheap.. lol

I agree, I'm not much into boers either, but when I saw his pic, the first thing I said was wow.. He is indeed very very handsome..

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Okay,, i couldnt resist :oops: , i got pictures of the ennobled bucks on your bucks pedigree.
coundle find one of 2 Hot 2 Handle. But he has won many abga shows.

JRA1 AGNEW'S BO-HOWDY *ENNOBLED*

AGNEW'S ARGUS ACRES REBECCA *ENNOBLED*

RRD P493 Remfire, *Ennobled*

PARM Starman *Ennobled*

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Kittikity and Stacey! Yeah your right, shipping would be expensive....

Oh, thanks Katrina for finding the pics! Actually 2 Hot 2 Handle is a doe, she is my buck's dam. I think I found a picture of her once....I'll have to see if I can pull it up.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Couldn't find it, I guess it's not on their website anymore. But I did find a picture of my buck's Sire, which would be this guys grandsire.

JRA1 Agnew's Strictly Business

1 - 20 of 44 Posts