One very smart sheep. Moose!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by mrs. lam, Feb 10, 2011.

1. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Sunday was so pretty here after church I decided to let everyone out into the front yard to get away from all the mud.
    I always get my lounge whip out and place it on a lawn chair at the "no-goat" zone.
    I have a round bail that I keep covered and pull from it every day for them. When they are out, I uncover it and let them have at it.
    The goats don't want to eat with Moose and Baa Baa because Moose tell's on the goats when they do something.
    I was playing with Ben a little ways off watching to make sure no one creeped into the "NO" zone when I see Moose get upset cause they won't let him eat. Moose spies my whip, runs over to it, grabs it by the handle and proceeds to whip it about chasing the goats. (Moose will watch us use tools and if we sit something down he will pick it up just like we held it. Including the chain saw. He is really ticked off at the goats)
    Once everyone cleared out, he puts the whip down (next to the hay bail) and him and Baa Baa proceed to munch away.
    He is one of the smartest animals I have ever known. Baa Baa isn't as smart but he is so sweet and sticks right with Moose. He is the best "throw away" anyone could get from an auction. I am so grateful the heartless dimwit didn't want him and left him to die when he bought Moose's mama. I would have missed out on so much if he hadn't have left him for dead.
    I plan on making Moose his own facebook like Kenny with some of his adventures. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Gina & Moose Moose

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is hilarious... and something to see... wish I could of been there... :ROFL:

3. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    That's a wonderful story, I didn't know there were any smart sheep. Very cool.

Jan

4. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

Holy Sheep!!! I always thought sheep were uhhmm......challenged. But now I think different! If you make him a facebook page, Im definitly liking him!!!

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is so funny! To bad you didn't get a video of that...sounds hilarious!