Online Goat Show

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by PACE, Oct 23, 2007.

1. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    I lost the web adress. Can anyone give it to me?

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I don't care -hehe I happen to be an admin over there anyway (though I hardly show my face anymore - being so busy and all).

The show is being judged at the moment, almost done but we had a hard time getting judges and workign out some issues.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I didn't think you would :wink: I never really got that rule..........

5. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
  6. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    I just found this thread. I know that most of you probably already know this (this is posted in a different thread), but for those of you that don't and found this thread...

Goat Shows has moved to goatshows.freeforums.org. :D

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Aw i wanted to show a couple of my girls in there so bad but didn;t have any front shots of them, only side and rear. Oh well maybe next year.
    beth

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    The next show starts in the spring so you have plenty of time for getting pics :D

9. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yeah Beth! You won't need to get them in yet :). Lots of time! You should totally enter your lovely ladies!

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    You have plenty of time Beth! :D Please do enter your pretty girls! We were lacking on Alpines this summer....they were in AOP!

We have all Dairy Breeds(including Minis!), Boers, Kikos, Pygmies(we had absolutely no Pygmy entries!), and Myotonics(they too had no entries!) So please! Come and join the fun!! :thumb:

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

oh thats good i can't wait to get everyone clipped. I would love to get my soon to be seven year old up there.
    beth