only 2 more weeks before more babies hit the ground!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Apr 23, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    SO moonbeam is due may 6th....for some odd reason her pregnancy just flew by! I mean FLEW by. I was lookin at her today and was like....mmm your awfully big. Looked at my calender and was like thats why, she is due soon. THen I have 4 due this month. One is humungous, I mean huge. I am thinking quads. I will go get pics tomarrow. But yeah so another wave of babies is gonna hit me!

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yeah, those Nigerians multiply almost as quickly as rabbits do, don't they? The most my goats will ever give me is probably triplets. I only had one set of trips born this year in the big goats. I did have one mini give me triplets-which that was the first time that had happened. It is kind of nice to be done with kidding season in general-even though i'm still bringing home babies:).

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo more babies :dance:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I wish the days would fly by for mine! lol

I can't wait for more kid pics. :greengrin:

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I sure wish Anna would fly by and kid already! Uh!!! I think she's going to wait till the 6th too. :)

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O GOODY!!! More babies to drool over!!! No wonder I don't get anything done! I'm too busy waiting for your babies!! :ROFL:

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Azriel is due on the 6th as well. Must be a popular day! Babies, babies, babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well she kidded!! Look at, "Nice Suprise"