Only two months along?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Nubiansrus, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    So far Ive done really good on writing down my does due dates and everything looking right. Except this doe. She is not a first timer. I do not know a history on how many shes had in the past. But she acts and looks due soon to me. But my breeding dates say shes only two montha along. Udder is filling it seems. My buck is saddly not the best breeder, so i doubt he breed her through the fence. He doesnt even breed does in his pen half the time lol. Anyways. How far along does she look to you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last month

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    did you recently purchase her?

In the "last month" picture I see her udder -- how long was it looking like that?

Her udder certainly has grown, to me it looks more like she is 3 months along. But maybe she starts her udder sooner then most.

IF you bought her recently she could have been bred before you picked her up.

3. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Ive had her about a year. she was not bred before I got her :)

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oo very interesting. So you are sure of her breeding date? well then thats what you go with. If there was no way for her to be bred previous to 2 months then thats where she is at.

5. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008

Some does I put with him at two dates. A few I only put one the buck once. This girl I only have one date written down. But most I only had one date they were smaller or younger. Not sure why she was only with him once. So I wondered if I forgot to write one down. Last year this girl didnt get breed, or didnt take. Guess Im not used to does that arents first timers. lol