The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be willing to sell me just a couple of pounds of it? I have searched within 50 miles of where I live and no one has it or will order it for me. One feed store said they could order it but after four times of asking they still haven't.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using the best mineral I have found so far(Purina Wind and Rain made for AZ) but its still not cutting it. I have hard water and it takes a very good mineral to get enough to absorb. I even copper bolus every six months and give a human selenium pill twice a year.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Th nearest Tractor Supply is in the next state over I think five or more hours away. I have compared minerals in my search to Onyx, Manna Pro and Golden Blend. Here is the mineral I have now.

Wind & Rain All Season 12

Calcium (Ca) (min) 12.0%
Calcium (Ca) (max) 14.0%
Phosphorus (P) (min) 12.00%
Salt (NaCl) (min) 2.5%
Salt (NaCl) (min) 3.5%
Magnesium (Mg) (min) 1.0%
Potassium (K) (min) 1.0%
Zinc (Zn) (min) 7,400ppm
Manganese (Mn) (min) 4,230ppm
Copper (Cu) (min) 2,200ppm
Cobalt (Co) (min) 100ppm
Iodine (I) (min) 230ppm
Selenium (Se) (min) 54ppm
Vitamin A (min) 150,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D (min) 15,000 IU/lb
Vitmain E (min) 150 IU/lb

·
Registered
617 Posts
A little difference in copper,too bad you can't fi d a good mineral in your area,it can be expensive ordering due to weight.

·
86 Posts
If you order $60.00 worth of stuff from Jeffers the shipping is free.Maybe stock up. HTH

·
Registered
617 Posts
I thought there were certain items they charge shipping regardless of how much you spend,most of those items are the heavy ones.???

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Would anyone be willing to sell me just a couple of pounds of it? I have searched within 50 miles of where I live and no one has it or will order it for me. One feed store said they could order it but after four times of asking they still haven't.
I would be willing to send you a couple of pounds for free if I could get it in my area. I just checked and I would have to drive clear to the east side of Kansas to get it. :eek:

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would be willing to send you a couple of pounds for free if I could get it in my area. I just checked and I would have to drive clear to the east side of Kansas to get it. :eek:
Thank you so much for the offer. If your feed store carries Nutrena products you may be able to ask them to order it. Some are more willing then others. My main feed store is a Purina dealer. I asked my local Nutrena dealer to order it but they never did either. They also motioned me to an all stock feed when I asked for goat feed so it is to be expected.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
I think Westco carries Nutrena products, but I won't be able to double-check that until Monday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts