The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought home another goat.. just when I'm trying to have a big herd reduction. I'm soo very ashamed of myself. ;) Her color drew me to her, then her conformation made me take her home. :cool:

·
Registered
30,611 Posts
we all fall off the wagon from time to time..forgive yourself and move on :p

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
What a pretty girl!!!

What's her name? Lines? Lol!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Hey thats my line :p
Pretty little girl :D Congrats , we would love to see more pictures when she settles in :):):) Dont beat yourself up , lolol Its a losing battle honey ;)
Dont talk to me about falling off the wagon , lolol :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I just brought home four goats in two weeks :cool::coffee2:
Made a trip to Mass. and then one to NJ :D:D:D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
HAHA Laura!

Hey, if it were 100% up to me, I'd be in trouble all the goats I would buy!! Lol!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I have a separate internet window open on my computer with tabs of all the different ads running for all the different goats I want NOW. My Mom was in VT last week and I came really close to having her bring home a champion doeling. SO CLOSE. I'm successfully holding off until the last 3 that I have already purchased are home next week. After that, I'm not sure what will stop me. I wanna be like Laura!

Congrats on your new little doe :D

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
ROFL when I was first building my herd , I had brought the twins home one week then went back for another one I couldn't get my mind off of and came home with another three !
Seriously though , if I can I like to buy two together because they bond and have someone to hang with when trying to put them in with the herd when the time is right. It also takes the brunt of the head butting off one particular goat :). I love my reasoning ;)
Goats , goats , goats. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Nice little girl! Cant wait for more pictures of her! :)

Hey thats my line :p
Dont talk to me about falling off the wagon , lolol :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I just brought home four goats in two weeks :cool::coffee2:
You know, when I first saw this thread, I immediately thought of you buying another goat! :ROFL: Too funny!!! "Whoops-I-Bought-Another-Goat" is your middle name!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I went to fair with 1 and came home with 2 then a few weeks later i got 2 more

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
It's contagious, what can we say!!!:) congrats and I totally understand:) I keep finding myself looking for more goats. I started with 2 last May, the 2 more in June, then yet another one (buck 1) in November, 2 lambs in January and a milking kinder in February, then buckling #2 in May, and another milker kinder doe in June, and hey I'm looking for more:) My excuse, we have 7 acres that need a whole lot of munching, and I need to keep my boys busy this next breeding season:)
She is adorable:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts