The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31,506 Posts
She has a bit too much sag...and the medial is a bit drawn up..I would breed her to a buck that comes from beautiful udders to improve her..she looks to have a ton of milk! which is always nice..I have a nice Nubian but her udder looks a bit like this as well..we bred her to a good buck and her daughter has beautiful udders..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thoughtit was the sag that was the problem to. The first buck she was bred to is a saada buck and I have the doe from it the match. She is two now, I am noticing a little sag but not as much. Her next years doeling are just kidding so w will know soon. That buck was Thunder Ridge Nubian line.

·
Registered
31,506 Posts
I have a few with less than ideal attachement..ok for family milkers but no show ring udder there lol...but as I make changes in my herd..I want better so I can sell better offspring..improve the herd so to speak..we breed for milk..but babies have to go somewhere..my as well make them awesome :D It will be interesting to see how her daughter freshens

·
I'm watching you
22,552 Posts
She has a blown teat on the one side too. That will continue to worsen if she ever gets over full.

·
2,203 Posts
As far as milk goes, man does she look like she bring it home!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! She does put out the milk. She had twins but I sold one at 2.5 Weeks old. the remaining kid would only nurse out one side. I milked her every 12 hours but she produces so much.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Is that a little black and white moon spotted baby back there? Love the photo bombs! Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts