The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious what you all think -

I am thinking about purchasing these two does. Both are bred by a blue eyed AGS/ADGA buck.

I am attaching the does pics, pics of their 2007 babies, and their pedigree. Please tell me what you think.

Willow was a first time freshner with triplets and Susie was a second time freshner with twins first time, and trips this time.

Thanks - I kinda need to know now, as it is a good deal with one doe back from each of the girls if I purchase them together.

Susie Q - Doe to possibly purchase

Willow - Doe to possibly purchase

Triplets from first freshner Willow in '07

Susie Q '07 buckling

Susie Q '07 Doeling

Susie Q '07 Doeling

Willow's pedigree is found at http://www.geocities.com/wl7cka/Sandy_H ... ow_Way.htm

Susie Q's pedigree is found at http://www.geocities.com/wl7cka/SusieQ.htm

Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you click on the picture it has a distinction on who is who in the pic. I am sorry, I didn't realize that the text I typed for each pic did not show till trhe pic was opened :)

The very first pic is Susie Q - The second pic is Willow. These are the two that I am looking at to purchase. the other pics are the babies from these girls this year.

I am going to go in and edit the original post to denote them all better.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Let me say it again.... AWESOME pedigrees. VERY nice lines. I absoulutly LOVE Buckweat Honey. Are the two does sisters? Or did you accidently post the same ped twice??

·
Registered
605 Posts
FSJHFKJHSF I was going to buy them. Hahah that's so funny. Maybe you'll sell me/trade me one of their babies. Since my mom says "NO MORE ADULT GOATS!.... yet"

Good luck and I'd say yes get them. They are really sweet and their owner says their easy milkers.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Actually both have nice pedigrees. Can't tell much about Suzy Q's confirmation in that picture, but Willow is very nice. Sounds like a good deal to me!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hubby knows NOTHING!!!! - :twisted: :ROFL: :twisted: :ROFL:

I am not saying anything till I know for sure. He said that if I "swap" out then I am ok - meaning I have to sell 2 to bring 2 home. But if they are prego already - oooops sorry hunny - LOL~

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to sell one of my wethers - if not 2, as I have 4 - but the other two I would never get rid of as they are my new ones.

I really only want to get rid of the 1 wether and the doe that I was asking if she was prego the other day. She is not friendly, and not registered. She would make a good clearing pet goat or a friend to another goat.

I would also mabey part with the caramel colored pygmy.

Right now the only registered goats that I have are the 2 bucks. I need some does badly.

As much as I don't want to get rid of Daisy, the one that is due anyday, I may let her go back to her previous owner, as she really would like her back. So, we will see.

I wish I could just keep adding goats and not get rid of any! LOL!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts