The Goat Spot Forum banner

Who would you sell? Pick 2.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am having a dilemma. I need to sell at least 2 does but I can't choose.
Anyone who is willing, will you go to my website at http://www.titanfarmsfaintinggoats.com and look at the Sr. Doe page.
Out of these does, Kiera, Daisy, Bluebelle, and Blossom, which 2 would you sell?
I'm leaning towards Bluebelle and Blossom. I need does who have good length, width and muscling. Fainters are a meat breed but none of mine are huge like Boers.
Also, take a look at my For Sale page. There is a doeling namned Cinnabun at the bottom of the page. Would you keep her?

If you want to read the breed standards you can go to http://www.myotonicgoatregistry.net and they have them listed there.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I hit the wrong one! I ment Kiera not Blossom. I actually like Blossom

But it is more what they throw. If Kiera throws correct kids more so then Blossom etc you of course will want ot keep her.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, Kiera's daughter is Cinnabun, the 1 doeling I am debating on keeping, she is under the For sale page
Blossoms 1 daugher is under Jr. Doelings and her name is Lily and her other doeling is under Sold and her name is Rose.
Daisy's daugter is under Sold and her name is April
Bluebelles son is Houdini and he is under for sale

That way you can get an idea of what their kids look like.

That surprises me about Daisy. I think she is one of my most musclar does, but I don't know.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I would sell Kiera and keep Cinnabun

As to Daisy -- yes she looks muscular. I think it is hard because people see how undairy like she is and I know I have a hard time separating how a dairy goat should look as opposed to what your fainters look like.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I like Blossom and Bluebelle. They look like solid does. Keira is very dairy in her looks actually. Daisy was my second choice out of the ones mentioned. Good luck whatever you choose. I know how hard it can be to judge your own animals when you have personal opinions on each animal so its hard to get an unbias opinion from yourself. Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts