Opinions Please!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by HollowbeadRanch, May 4, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    OK... I am STILL having problems deciding what to use as a divider for my Does page... I know... I know... been there done that! BUT I found a neat app on my photo impact program that has allowed me to get a couple more dividers that I am consider... So if you wouldn't mind taking a look again I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! Just let me know which one you like best!

http://www.hollowbeadranch.com/unregistereddoes.htm

I have been adding ALOT of stuff (or as much as I can fit into my hectic schedule)! AND FINALLY got Draco's page added under the Bucks section :leap: (we won't meantion how long it took me to get that added.... :oops: )

Anyways, just looking for any opinions good or bad! Trying to get my website completely up and running before Dot kids in a couple of months :greengrin: Thanks in advance!!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I like the roses you had the last time :shrug:

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    hhmm.... i thought I still had them on there.... I will have to go put them back so everyone can see them too. Thanks Stacey! :hi5:

4. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I don't really like the thorns.
    I have a hard time between the rest of them. I am sort of drawn to the tulips (?) not sure if that is what they are. Next would be the roses at a close second and the the daisies.

LOVE the colors though.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I still really like the daisies the best

6. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I like the roses...they are really nice looking! :)

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I was torn between the roses and daisies but like the daisies better. . . Nice site!

8. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I like the daises the best... Pretty goats!!

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  10. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  11. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone for the input!!! :hi5: I haven't decided 100%... but I am kind of leaning towards either the daisies or the tulips... Goodness I have GOT to make up my mind! :doh: :hair: :help:

12. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    You have a really nice website! I can tell you must have put a lot of work into it...looks awesome! :)

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you very much! freewebs is a LIFE SAVER! I know nothing about the codes and stuff... so it helps me out ALOT! :wink: