Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by loveallgoats, May 19, 2009.

1. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    This is my girl Belle. She is a year old boer. She has been in with my buck since Jan. I didnt think he had gotten her but now I wonder. I am probably just wishful thinking but I would love to hear what you all think. Is she preggo or no?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She looks preggo to me.....she may have a month to go.... by the way her bag is looking..... :wink: :greengrin:

3. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Hehe I was checking on Zena this morning and Belle came over so I was playing with her and I noticed she seemed to have a bag going. Since I am new to this breeding thing I was not sure. So you think about a month to go? She would be due around Zena then, cool! This is so exciting!!!

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yep a month ....or a little less ...........her bag looks like........ she is just starting to fill...in which ...1 month before kidding is usually when you start to she udder development.....It's a good time to give CD&T tetnus toxoid to her..... :wink: :greengrin:

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Wooee it sure looks like she is to me too...cute little udder forming! I just love the FF's udders coming along...some of mine (Boers) waited till the last week. A couple formed about a month ahead.
    When it gets real full looking & shiny it wont be long at all!
    And dont forget to let us know when those kids hit the ground! Better yet a running documentary! :wink:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She looks like the one I have who's due the end of June. She isn't bagging much yet and has a rounder tummy than my open does and your doe looks just like her so I'd say yes she's bred. Give her about 6 weeks.

7. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks for the opinions! She would be due the end of june or possibly later, so sounds right on. thanks!

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    loveallgoats....your welcome......keep us posted and updated.....with her progress...... :wink: :hug: