The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a guy who first wanted goats from me last year contacted me today and says his girlfriend has to move and is selling and giving some of her alpacas away! He lives in my town, not sure about her and where her farm is.

Anyway I have always wanted an alpaca but its bad timing :(

Anyone interested in alpacas in the NJ, PA area? I will be calling for more information tomorrow because well if I can help her out I will -- I just love helping people.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She has quite a few she needs to move.

Varying prices and some are going to be free to a good home.

She has boys, girls and an adult gelding.

She is going to send me some info when she gets it together and I will post that.

If you are specifically interested I can email you her name and phone number. She is located in Tabernacle NJ

·
Registered
996 Posts
If you can fwd me any information on the freebies, I know my parents would probably definitely want some. I'll send the info directly to them.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well seh might not come right out and say who is free and who isnt -- so I will pass on any info and be sure to tell your parents that she is just looking for best offers on some and good homes for others. But these are good quality -- not some crappy alpacas.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Oh I understand. I doubt my parents would be concerned with the actual quality, I know my mother's thought about getting one or two strictly for pets. Chances are high they'll be kept in my barn with the goats lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts