The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a place you can order alfalfa pellets online?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we ended up ordering some beet pulp pellets from Chewy and some timothy pellets, alfalfa pellets, and grain from the TSC website....
Then a few days later TSC started curbside pickup! If you place an online pickup in store order and call them from the parking lot they will bring the order out to your truck and you don't have to sign anything (or get out of your vehicle) as long as the order is under $1000. :)

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
Well, rats :(
I'll call my sister and see if she knows someone her way. It'd be a bit of a drive for you though if you want.
Nah we are good on them here. Southern states is ooen. :). That is where we usually get them. The reason i know ours wont eat them... one sunday i was doin sunday dinner and didnt wanna go to ss. Son and dil were comin and i asked them to pick me up a bag at SS... he stops at tsc. I jad a bunch of mad goats the next mornin. Hahahaha.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I'm glad it'll be alright. Mine are the opposite all they'll eat Is the Standlee.
I once bought some Bryant feed brand, and let's just say they went to my neighbors horses so they didn't go to waste.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts