3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Karen 
#1 · (Edited)
I just created an intructional video to make your own origami goat

I hope you enjoy this craft

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Thanks for the link!
I love making origami things and I love goats, so it just made sense to make an origami goat! :lol:

Here's my amateur try at it:
Working animal Creative arts Wood Art Origami paper

[I decided to make the tail stand up, since my goats' tails stay up when they are happy and healthy. :)]

I think it turned out pretty well, it helped that the instructions were clear and precise.
(Of course being the beginner I am, I did have to skip back in the video several times to make sure I comprehended what was happening. :underchair:)

Attachments

#5 ·
Oh, I just reused regular origami paper. I used the white part for the outer side; (so I could have a white goat,) but you can see the colored side showing through it. :D

Teejae: Yes! You should definitely try it and tell us how it turns out! :)

It is a pretty advanced pattern, so if you aren't familiar with origami folding, I would suggest practicing on a few easier models first.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, I'm going to do a few more!
I think making several of these would be great for party favors, or decorating certain Goat related gatherings (like 4-H?)...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.