Orphan Kids ?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by CarolinaGirlzminigoats, Nov 25, 2007.

1. cute kids

cute kids Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    how very sweet--good goat work!!

2. CarolinaGirlzminigoats

CarolinaGirlzminigoats Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    THANK YOU...

I am VERY proud of them. They have come a long way since I picked them up. They are so sweet and YES THEY OWN ME...LOL

They are on a replacer. I am not able to get fresh goat milk and they didnt do well with whole milk. They are doing fine on the save a kid replacer.

I am having a tough night. Tonight is the first night since I have had them (three weeks) that they are spending the night out side. I miss them badly but I know that I have to let them be goats and not my babies... Well they will always be my babies but they belong out side so I have to let them go and that is very hard to do...

Keep us in your prayers and thoughts that all goes well and we all adjust to the new arrangements...

Thank You

3. cute kids

cute kids Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    i hope you are reading this after a good night's sleep! it's lucky that you have two of them; that will help them to be goats and to do just fine.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how did the night go?

5. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    New kids

Darlene, how are you? I saw that you had two bottle babies. How are things going and all of the other goats? I raised many a bottle babies and it is hard when they first go out but they will love it. At least they have each other. One time I had a single one and so I went and bought one to be her pal. We never had much luck with Nubians. They almost always deserted their kids.