Our “chicken little” due for eviction mid july!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sfgwife, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    We are gettin another new grand! I cannot remember if i spilled the beans here yet or not. This is gonna be such a fun and amazing journey to go on and watch as these two become parents! Chicken little is also gonna be THE mostest bestest birthday pressie i have ever gotten. :). The eviction date is a few days before it. But we are over the moon EXCITED for this one! Paul and i will actually get to be for real and for true granny and pappy with this one. :coolmoves:(dance):clapping::inlove:. It has been a rough go of it with some scary moments so far but things are settlin down now. They did their genetic testing last week and everything is normal normal normal. Yay and AMEN! And.... they found out what our chicken little (i was callin it this cause in one of the scan videos our dil sent us it was just a dancin all around in there) will be......

DBF57192-B802-4637-8033-5E9852BA885C.jpeg

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Congratulations! How exciting!

Sfgwife likes this.

3. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    What an adorable gender reveal! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO very excited for you!
    YAY! WHA-HOO! YIPEE!

Sfgwife likes this.
  4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. Goat Whisperer

Goat Whisperer Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations! So happy for you :hug:

Sfgwife likes this.
  6. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    They knew yesterday and teased the crap out of us ALL day lol! I think sarah was pickin up the stuff to do this for fun. When they found out they were expecting... sarah had their pic lady come out to “just take pics” and that is when she told preston.

They had this whole fun thing planned for tellin us but preston was crazy excited and called me from dinner chores and told me. Then they told paul when he got up from his nap. By doin it that way they didn’t get to do the fun thing in tellin us we were gonna get to be grands by them.. so this is the “consolation” prize lol! It is cute. And we are just thankful they are not gonna do a gender reveal party! To us old farts those are just weird and crazy. But what do we know right? Hahaaha.

7. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Hey, I resemble those old fart remarks...LOL ;).Yeah, I never got it either but it's the new "thing" next it'll be broadcast on satellites or something else beyond my comprehension....UGH

toth boer goats likes this.
  8. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki

Lol yep!

GoofyGoat likes this.
  9. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Congratulations!

Sfgwife likes this.
  10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  11. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    Here is chicken little’s woobie from granny so far. The blue will be all of the connectors. I started working on flowers and praying for this child right before we left florida..... almost three years ago. I put it away and picked it up here and there. It has brought me so much peace in the hand sewing. I have always loved hand sewin but this one it different somehow and always has been. The stolen minutes have turned into hours and hours. Slowly it is gettin there though. :). Now to put the rows together.

AD9A8221-D13E-4BF0-8B6E-3D09394C871B.jpeg

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  13. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    How beautiful. What a wonderful family treasure! "Chicken Little" is so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma as you!

Sfgwife likes this.
  14. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Oh I see what you mean! I LOVE IT!! The blue really makes the flowers pop and your brother did great on the material WOW!

ReNat and Sfgwife like this.
  15. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    It was nice talkin for a short bit today! He had no idea what treasure he was gettin for me lol! He just said i bought you some old lookin fabric i thought you might like from habitat here a d it is in the mail. Lol! I use it sparingly. But in this i did use quite a bit. :).

I am kinda tempted to use the light color at the bottom on the back for the woobie. It is a flat flannel sheet.... that was on my granny b’s bed a lot. It is SO soft and it was hers. Preston.. chicken little’s dad... loved her so much. But i also have a flat linen sheet. I LOVE using old linen sheets on woobies. They feel amazing!

GoofyGoat likes this.
  16. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Oh I love flannel! So soft and snuggley! Preston would be thrilled that his little one would have something of Great Granny B's...it would be so special. Great idea!
    You're so creative it's amazing!
    It was fun chatting, glad you got Miss Piggy bred..only 3 months three weeks till sausage makers Yay!

Sfgwife likes this.
  17. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I'm late posting, but wanted to say how awesome this is, Congrats on the expectant baby boy!

Sfgwife likes this.
  18. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    9D9C39FD-6498-4EBA-8A10-4B5CB14376C5.jpeg

I have nine of the elven rows sewn together. I love workin on this but i sew miss my sewin machine! I am very ready to be able to start a new project! When i get all the rows together i need to do the edges so i have a straight edge. I jad thought to continue with the pattern as it is but now i am not sure ifi want to do that or do the connector dark blue all the way around. :/.

I was invited by the kids to go see the ultrasound. ;). So i go to see him all wiggly in there.

19. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Looks beautiful!

Sfgwife likes this.
  20. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California