Our “chicken little” due for eviction mid july!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sfgwife, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    Our beautiful dil and just lookit that Chicken Little!!!! About once a week she sends me pics of them. Today she was at work... she is an RN. And right now going nuts in icu instead of the er. Lol poor thing! But the icu is the safe spot for them to be for all this covid mess. Her hosp is sending all the covid pts to another hosp. She hates the “boring job that is done in two hours pretty much”. And i remind her that they are both way more safe in this boring spot for now. And that it will not last forever. Poor lil lady.

She is such a goober! She says she is too small for only four weeks left. I ask her WHY do you think that. She says.... cause i compare me to other preg ladies. Ugh kid! You lost weight for the first three months and you are all belly with him! He grows every single month and in a month at eviction time you will be happy he is a tiny dictator. Hahahahah! Even in the last week i can tell by this pic he has grown more.

She also sent a video today of him dancin round in there. She said he was plannin his escape. (rofl). He was all over the place and it was like he was hittin a punchin bag with his lil legs. He is head down and all up in her ribs are his feets.

63B57FFE-FDDA-408D-8A27-52C2E3D0F28D.jpeg 393F9A56-9AC2-4EBF-BDFA-4BB6DB020D67.jpeg

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL, they can be really active.

Wearing boxing gloves.

Sfgwife and Iluvlilly! like this.

3. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    I remember those days! I'm short, so I was all belly from throat to hips! (4 kids, Smallest was 7-1/2# last was 9-1/2#. ) Small is good as long as baby is healthy!

Those days, no ultra sound, no drugs, just LABOR! Lol

4. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

Wow. She might have him sooner. Can she fit 4 fingers between her sturnam and top of belly?

Iluvlilly! and Sfgwife like this.
  5. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    Nah. He is all up in her ribs beatin them up.

6. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    We gonna have a grandson before the week end is out. They inducing sarah in the mornin. Say tons of prayers today please. Ultrasound yesterday was eh. He is 5lb 9oz. Doc says this mornin if they do not induce there a chance of a stillborn baby. He just not gettin enough nutrition. I wish i could take this away for my babies! They are wrecks today.

7. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Will be praying.

Sfgwife likes this.
  8. jschies

jschies Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2014
    You think that when your children are grown up you don't have to worry about them anymore... I think we worry more about our grown children than the little ones. I'm praying for your family also.

9. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Praying for you and your kids!
    If it makes you feel any better, all three of my kids were 5 pounders (5.8,5.6,5.4) and they were all healthy and strong. Just buy them some premie diapers because newborn will be too big. He'll catch up and be just fine!
    Hang in there and I can't wait to see "Chicken Little!"

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  11. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    More prayers......

Sfgwife likes this.
  12. Nigerian dwarf goat

Nigerian dwarf goat Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
  13. Sfgwife

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    And today we have a new lil finger sucker in the family. He came earthside safe and sound after a long journey. Gatlin Barrett 5.4 lbs 19 inches long. Mom and baby boy are doing great! 38E891B1-4B3A-4B4F-B880-6C98420A5B6C.jpeg 74C75078-46D5-4AB0-B3A0-684D7A5CA7CE.jpeg E89CEA4A-40EF-4BE1-9AAC-70BFDA5742E3.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  14. Nigerian dwarf goat

Nigerian dwarf goat Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Congrats!!!! He is a cutie!

Sfgwife likes this.
  15. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Congratulations! How precious!

Sfgwife likes this.
  16. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

He's soooo cute!!! Congratulations! So glad he and Mom are healthy. I love his name! :storkboy:

Sfgwife likes this.
  17. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Yay! Congratulations all around! So very glad for you all!

Sfgwife likes this.
  18. cristina-sorina

cristina-sorina Well-Known Member

May 4, 2018
    Northeast Ohio
    Congratulations! What a beautiful blessing to your family!

Sfgwife likes this.
  19. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

Congratulations

Sfgwife likes this.
  20. CaramelKittey

CaramelKittey Well-Known Member

(woot)Congratulations!

Sfgwife likes this.