The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Super Moderator
83,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is our herdsire "Master Yoda", he is a gentle giant, was born and raised here, , only 2 years old. He is my baby ;)
Hope you like him

His sire and Dam is pictured below.

May the force be with you, LOL :D

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
I was wondering when you would rub him in my face on TGS just like you do on FB..

He is such a wide dude! I love him! Everything about him! I showed his pics to my husband on facebook and all he could say was "wow look how wide and big he is" lol

I am starting my new buck shopping so that by early next year I will know where I am getting one from....so my point is if you have any bucks born between now and then that you think would make a great herdsire,turn out like Mr. Yoda and would like to move down here to TEXAS! let me know! I am interested in adding some more width to my herd. I love Yoda's dark coloring too. Not too fond of the lighter headed ones.(like my buck, i hate his color :(

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
He's really nice and I think he is pretty. (unlike the real master yoda)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
He (The Chihuahua) certainly looks like a laid back sweet heart in that pic!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
he is SO handsome, yet he looks incredibly sweet! that 2nd picture of him shows the softness in his eyes. he looks like he likes to cuddle!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
:laugh: Never been a fan of Chihuahuas myself, but he looks kinds cute in that pic. :p
I don't like Chihuahua's that much either, but we took him in because he had a broken leg, and nobody else wanted him, his only other option was the pound.

He (The Chihuahua) certainly looks like a laid back sweet heart in that pic!
Oh sure, in this pic, but in real life he is a holy terror on your toes! And very yappy....

Sorry for stealing the thread! I really like your buck ....Do you by chance collect for AI?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Hope we like him? After posting all these pictures, you're going to be hoping that one of us doesn't steal him!!!! He is so huge. And very handsome too ;)

Are you going to leave us in Storm Trooper's dust as well? :drool:

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Hope we like him? After posting all these pictures, you're going to be hoping that one of us doesn't steal him!!!!
:eek: Sudden epiphany!.....She lives in california......we live in california...... the buck is in california.....
Hmmm, I may just "borrow" him :laugh:

Lol, I would never do that! But I really do like him, he's so beefy, so macho, so handsome. A buck I definatley would consider stealing, :p
:ROFL:

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
:eek: Sudden epiphany!.....She lives in california......we live in california...... the buck is in california.....
Hmmm, I may just "borrow" him :laugh:

Lol, I would never do that! But I really do like him, he's so beefy, so macho, so handsome. A buck I definatley would consider stealing, :p
Shh! I'll go get my mask, and I will meet you in Corning.... :horse:

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
:ROFL: Ok, be very quiet about this! Here's the plan....

:hugs:....... :sleeping:......... :goattruck: .......:horse:........ :thumbup:

Got it?

(The first one is a "hug" emoticon, but pretend it is a "grabbing" emoticon)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
:ROFL: Ok, be very quiet about this! Here's the plan....

:hugs:....... :sleeping:......... :goattruck: .......:horse:........ :thumbup:

Got it?

(The first one is a "hug" emoticon, but pretend it is a "grabbing" emoticon)

Then after that.... :eek:hlala:+:lovey: = :kidred::kidred::kidblue::kidred::kidred::kidblue::kidred::kidred:
Plenty of Yoda children for our ranches!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
What the heck kind of fertility does your doe have!?!?! Lol, well this is what I was thinking....

:eek:hlala:+:lovey: = :kidred::kidred::kidred:
:eek:hlala:+:lovey: =:kidred::kidred::kidred::kidblue:
:eek:hlala:+:lovey:=:kidred::kidred::kidred:
:eek:hlala:+:lovey: =:kidblue::kidred::kidred:
:eek:hlala:+:lovey:= :kidred::kidred:

Would have been more but it limited me on how many emoticons, but you get the just of it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts