Our dear precious Joe Dirt

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by kelebek, Dec 4, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Dear Joe -

You have stolen the hearts of everyone that has met you or even seen you. You were the prize of our ranch and now you are at the Rainbow Bridge. Oh how we miss your little self with the great big "do". The ladies on the ranch are even in mourning for you. They are looking for their man.

Joe you will always be in our hearts and I pray that you were able to bless us with "Lil Joe's or Joeleen's" here soon. Each one will have a special place in my heart and will only go to the best of families if not kept on the ranch in memory of you.

I love you Joe - and so do so many others.

Joe with his first true love, Fiona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: Allison, you certainly were very lucky to have Joe love you, he'll be waitin' for those cookies when he see's you again :hug:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Allison. what a doll. How could the girls not go crazy over him?

He is pain free and he was so loved by you. He new how much it hurt you to have to put him down, that was why he took care of it himself. :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Allison....That is worded so beautifully...It says it all....he won my heart ...the very first time ....you introduced him to us....and the beautiful wording is exactly how I feel ..and felt about him..... :hug: :love:

The new pics: :love:
    Joe with his first true love, Fiona ...so cute...the 2nd picture again there was his wonderful character....I love it.... he has such cute curls...looks like it was done in a salon ...so adorable.... :love:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    He was such a handsome dude, I'm so sorry for your loss Allison :hug: :tears:

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Joe you will be greatly missed... :(
    Allison that was a very touching statement you wrote about Joe and all so true. :hug:

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Poor guy, he will for sure be missed. So sorry for your loss Allison...I think it's kind of a loss for everyone on here also. But hey, I betcha he will bless you with some baby Joe Dirt's.

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'm so sorry Allison. :( Joe Dirt was such a sweet little man.

10. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Your words brought tears to my eyes- he was very very special- I'm so sorry that you had to lose him. I hope too he was able to pass on his genes- especially that hair-do. Let us know if one comes along in the spring..................