Our first fuzzy baby: pygora

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by jBlaze, Feb 25, 2008.

1. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    This morning I found our first pygora baby. So cute! :dance: She was a surprise because she is a dark caramel color. The dam is a white / silver and the sire is a white / light caramel. We thought the doe would have more kids, but just one cute little girl. I will try to add picts.
    The mama is a tad wild, and we hope to tame the kids (two other wild does due in a couple weeks) so that will be a challenge. We have dairy kids also, the first 4 were born 2/14 and the next 2 on 2/21, we have several more does due, but not for a few weeks. I can't wait till we can put the kids together and watch them all play. :)

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Congrats!Can't wait for pics.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the baby - I can't wait to see a picture!!

Allison

4. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    I here's me trying to do pictures, hope it works.

This should be the doe kid
    [​IMG]

Mama and kid
    [​IMG]

Here is aonther of the wild does, Mama's fleece was not this nice, this one is ready to shear as soon as I get to. The doe butt behind her is due i a few days.
    [​IMG]

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my that baby is to die for - you better hold on tight to that one or somehow it might just make its way to my house - LOL~

Congrats

6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    that is such a cute curly baby- great color.

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Those curls are soooo cute!! Her color is very pretty too, no mistaking her for a little sheep! I thot the pic of the goatie thats not shorn WAS a sheep! LOL They look so fluffy, like marshmallows!

8. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    That baby is just precious! I have two prgora does due mid March, can't wait! Congrats! Di