Our first goats

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by StaceyRosado, Jun 24, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    As I looked through albums of pictures for the horses I came across these and other pictures of our first goats.

Maggie
    [attachment=1:ttaihl54]Maggie001.jpg[/attachment:ttaihl54]

Tilly - there was NO taming this goat. We tamed down Maggie but Tilly was wilder then I have ever seen since. One CRAZY goat!

[attachment=0:ttaihl54]Tilly001.jpg[/attachment:ttaihl54]

Attached Files:

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    didnt knew you used to have nubians!

maggie looks very sweet..from what I can see of tilly :) she looks very pretty. :)

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    My daughter came across a picture of me when I was in like oh 5th or 6th grade Maybe, but I am with my goat that we had as a kid. I loved him to death, and I found out a few weeks ago that my dad butchered him. I was am still crushed. He was better then any dog.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Big changes since those pretty girls huh Stacey? Maggie was a very pretty color pattern and Tilly too....great name BTW :hug:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you always had nice goats I see....very good taste....they were really nice Stacey... :greengrin:

6. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Awww, I love the first pic, what a sweet little face. So what made you get away from nubians and go with your current breed?

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the people we found with the bucks we could use had oberhaslis so we bred up for oberhaslis

Tilly was a *^*&(*& and she never get use to us.