The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY!!!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! LOL! Libby's belly is really starting to grow now...I need to get some pics!

I just thought I would start the countdown! :leap: :dance: :wahoo: :cheers: :stars: :fireworks: :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

I was checking her tonight and I see that if I shave her udder...you'll actually be able to see it! So she is making an udder! YAY! I'll try and shave it tomorrow and take pics of her belly. :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bella might beat Libby to the punch!!! She could possibly be due the 15th....or in March or in April(and we aren't 100% that she is bred). Anyways, her udder looks and feels to have more than just tissue(her udder was scarred by mastitis) and she appeared a bit swollen this morning! Gosh I sure hope she is bred! :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 5(or today) days until our first Nubian babies are here!!!!!

Wow...I certainly haven't kept this updated!! :lol:

Bella isn't going to kid today, but I am pretty sure she is bred. :leap: She may even go into March...but she has an udder and it isn't hot like she has mastitis..sooo...BABIES! :greengrin: Libby still has 5-7 days left..she still hasn't made much of an udder. She's probably going to be one of those does that doesn't make an udder until she starts pushing out kids!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: 1 day until our first Nubian babies are due!!!!!

Well...Libby's 1st due date is tomorrow...last is the 22nd. She still hasn't made much of an udder.

Bella just might be ornery enough to hold out till March! She has several days in March when she was in with the buck and if she doesn't do anything then...I guess she won't have anything. Although, I have a hard time thinking that she is starting to make an udder, getting swollen, and starting to get softer in the ligs if she wasn't going to have anything. Don't you?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well...today is Libby's first due date. Still not much of an udder....I just checked her ligs...slightly softer, but still not hard to find them at all. She's in misery(SP?)! She just has that look like "I feel so stuffed!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are some pics of Libby's little udder:

Her udder actually looks better than that in real life.

Her ligs are a little softer today. I seen her stretch and level out her back and then arched up her back and then kind of peed some, but I don't think she meant to pee. Maybe that was a contraction?? I don't know...but if she's gonna have them today she'd better get busy! :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts