our memorial day madness show results ( rabbits)

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by SDK, May 25, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    we did awesome!!!

the shows ran really well ( we had 6 open and 6 youth in 2 days!!!) and i didn't die

it was our 8 week old babies first shows out, and they didn't disappoint!

well heres what we won:

show a: sr bucks: 1st and 2nd
    sr does: 1st and 2nd
    jr does: 1st, 2nd and a dq for weight ( which at 8 weeks.. im not surprised.. but we made the numbers)

won best and opp sex of variety and breed with our buck ST4 and My 8 week baby Venom!!

show B was the same

show C was the same.. but the opp was our 8 week baby toxic

show D was the same.. but our doe TR3 took bov and breed and our buck ST4 took opp

show E was the same as D

and Show F was the same.. but it was our senior doe RS1 and our buck ST4

won a total of 9 champion legs.. of course i forgot to take pictures of them.. but.. there's another triple show in 3 weeks

Met two new judges , Uno Kivi of Nevada and Scott wiebenshon of Denver.. both are REally awesome judges too

2. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Awesome job Sarah!! Congrats!! :stars:
    We had some goat problems over the weekend and couldn't make it :( We're going to the June 6th goat show and then hopefully we can get going with the rabbits again too. We have a whole dang barn full of rabbits and all they're doing right now is eating. My son is going nuts without his rabbit shows LOL. He wants to pick up some new Nethies too as soon as he gets his auction check. Just what I need...more mouths to feed! LOL

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Alright.........great job :cool: :wahoo:

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Great job!! Congrats!! :dance: :stars:

5. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Congrats on the winnings!! :leap:

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congratulations on doing so well. :stars: :thumb: for baby Toxic and Venom-just awesome. Also with your does and bucks doing well, you had all around great results. :wahoo: Yaay rabbits!!! :hi5: