Our new cat

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by StaceyRosado, Sep 13, 2010.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    We havent had a cat for a year now and we have a mouse problem. So we are hoping this cat helps with that.

here he is today when he was "stuck" under the barn - thats a whole story, you can read about it on my blog, but I wont bore you here.
    [attachment=0:1auaimir]IMG_0776.JPG[/attachment:1auaimir]

he has the most beautiful green eyes!

havent figured out a name yet poor thing is just "kitty cat"

some say males arent good mousers but we have had some good mouser males so we will see. He is use to fending for himself on the streets of NYC. Now if he doesnt work out I think I'm already attached so we would just have to get another cat :p

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she is gorgeous...... :love: :greengrin:

3. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Ahhhhh... what an adorable lil guy! And green eyes! WOW!

4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Handsome fellow. I dont particullary care for cats a whole lot-but I do like the all black or all grey ones. We keep mostly only the male cats and they do pretty good mousing here. Some even get the occasional bird-although they dont like magpies to much. And we've had a few get gophers. We have kept around one female cat and she hasn't overran us to much with kittens. Oh, I keep forgetting we do have another female siamese cat, Panda. But she is fixed. She was previously an indoor cat-but she got to where she was either a bit mad or jealous about being left alone during the day and she would tear up stuff in the house-so we brought her home. She does pretty good about finding mice and birds even though she does not have any front claws.

5. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    oooh, new Mr Kitty Cat is not looking happy in this shot -- will check blog for detail!